Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Blessing of Family

I have just been overwhelmed lately as I have been thinking about how greatly God has blessed Brandon and I with such an amazing family. I always prayed that God would grant me a husband who loved the Lord and a family of his that loves God also and that I could love and become a part of. Well God has blessed me with this and so much more!!

For those of you who know the Burns, you know they are some of the easiest people to get along with! Well not only have been so amazing to me but they have been amazing to my family as well. My mom and mom-in-law :o) get along so well! It makes Brandon and I so happy! We look forward to spending many holidays together!

This beginning of our new lives has been such a joy and such a joy to share with our families. It is such a joy to serve them and celebrate with them! So here are a few pictures from the wedding of us and our families!!

This was taken before the wedding when Deena came up the the bridal room. Thank you again so much for doing that!!
My amazing new family

The whole wedding experience was such a special time for my mom and I. I am so blessed by her and am so thankful for the special bond we have!

It was a sweet time for my dad and I as well.


I have also especially been blessed by Ashley, the older sister I never had! I am so sad that Ashley and Jeff and little Rylan live so far away, but we are so excited that their hearts have been drawn to overseas ministry and hope to join them in their ministry some day!

I will continue to post more wedding pictures!!

2 comments:

Deena Burns said...

hi sweet girl,

thank for the wonderful comments i love to hear how your feeling and what is going on. we love you very very much just like one of our own. your family is awesome and im very blessed also by the wonderful relationships we have already started. your momma and i well it just gives me goosebumps. we hit it off right away and i have a new lifelong friend. not many people can say that. we praise the lord for bringing the precious Boogaard family into our lives. i love you
mom burns

Kristin said...

I love your family too!! :)