Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Late Christmas Pictures

So this blog is way late, but I really loved some of the pictures we took this Christmas so I wanted to share them!!

Christmas morning is always a special tradition! And Brandon and I got to spend it together this year! Both our families celebrate it the same way so that was nice. Brandon got me all the Jane Austin novels I didn't already have, and I got him an awesome scarf from Gap!!

Our Christmas Eve outfits before we went to church.

And our new Christmas Day outfits!

Day after Christmas shopping and a beautiful picture with our special grandparents!

We loved Our First Christmas together and can't wait for next year!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute and better late than never! It was so good to talk to you the other day. I want to do that more often. I also want to hear more about you guys...I did too much talking and not enough listening. Your turn next time! Love you!

Emily Rimestad said...

How do i become your blog friend lol! P.S. i love you!