Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Little Punkin

Our little Punkin girl went in for surgery to get spaded. Brandon took her in at 8am and I was like worried mother all day, dying to go and get her at the end of the day!
I was able to pick her up at 3:15pm. She was so drugged and tired when I brought her home. She stayed so close to me and we took a great nap together!
She was a little naughty though and bean getting at her stitches so she has to wear a cone for about a week! It makes me so sad to look at her!! But I think she is getting use to it.

Please keep her in your prayers!

2 comments:

Emily Rimestad said...

OMgoodness she is adorable! Concerned mother already hu!!
<3

Ashley said...

Cute pics of your little baby! How sad :( It is cute to see you guys taking care of your little baby all by yourselves! It is almost like you two are grown-ups!! Just kidding. I will pray for Punkin! Love ya!