Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Fun!

So Brandon and I have been way behind on blogging since we have been back from Indonesia. This is something that we would really like to keep up on to stay in touch with all our family and friends! So we apoligize!

Since we have been back we have been going non stop with several of our closest friends' weddings and then ours! It has been an absolute blast and we feel so blessed to have such amazing friends and the blessings of getting to be a part of their special days! So here are a few pictures of the weddings we have been to this summer!



It began with Amber and Josh's (Josh is Brandon's cousin) wedding just a couple days after we got back. July 27th. Brandon was a groomsman at this wedding.

Then my best friend's wedding!! Krisitn and Jordan! August 2nd. Krisitn and I have been so blessed that we have been able to go through wedding things together. This was such a special wedding for me. I can't believe it is already come and gone. I was a Bridesmaid in her wedding and now she will be in mine!

Then Ashley (one of our closest family friends) and Scott's wedding. August 8th! This wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and so was the bride! My mom, sister, brother, and I so danced the night away! I don't think I have ever had so much fun at a wedding! It was a great way to end the summer. Thank you Ashley and Scott!



And last but not least Staci and Brendon's wedding! August 10th. Brandon and I both got to be apart of this wedding. We know the Hunts :) from CBU and we also attend the same church. We have been deeply blessed by their friendship and look forward to our fun times with them in the future as newleyweds! They will both also be in our wedding party!


There will be several more posts to come so keep looking!!




2 comments:

Jasmine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

You look great Andrea! Wow that was a lot of weddings this summer for you both! I can't wait to come to yours! Yeah only a few months away. Love you and please keep posting because then I get to stay in the loop! Love you.