Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Bridal Shower!

The fun wedding events begin! Saturday, August 16th was the first day that I really felt like a bride. I went to my first dress fitting with my amazing seamstress and my awesome mom's in the morning and then went to my first Bridal Shower that was hosted by some aunts and cousins on the Boogaard side of the family! Here are a few pictures from our fun afternoon!


Mother of the Bride and my Maid of Honor

My family just overwhelmed me with their creativity and all the thought the put into every little detail! Everything was pink, green, and orange, our wedding colors!
And don't don't I have the cutest flower girl ever!


Even all the wrapping was in our colors! So fun!


My sister and her awesome roommates made me this really fun sash to wear! Thanks girls!


The awesome women to put this shower on for me I can not thank you enough!
Some of the most important women in my life!
My amazing and beautiful bridesmaids-Jennae and Mrs. Kristin Combs-and of course my maid of honor-Kristi- and my wonderful Mom and very soon to be Mother in Law! I was so grateful that she came down and got to meet my family and friends that I talk about so frequently! Thank you Deena!

And finally the really fun aprons that Aunt Debbie and the girls made for us! We can wait to get behind the stove!



Brandon and I were so overwhelemed about all the gifts we got. I think this is all starting to become very real to us! having such amazinf family and friends surrounding us during this time has been such a blessing and we thank you! We love you all very much!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there, but I had to go and move away! Thanks for posting some pics so that I can somewhat feel like I was part of the action! Love you sis!!

Brandon and Andrea said...

Yep, it's all your fault, glad you realize it! lol just kidding! well these pics were for you so glad you enjoyed them! We sure missed you!

Brandon and Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.