Monday, October 10, 2011

The News . . .

Well the news is out and we couldn't be more thrilled!!






Yes, we were planning it! lol Didn't expect it to happen so fast, but we couldn't be more excited for this amazing blessing!


Here Baby Burns and I are at 11 weeks.
This means we are due April 27th!


Baby has already been blessed with many gifts. Here are some cute outfits from Nana and Papa, Auntie Kristin, and Uncle Kevin. :)

Grandma Boo and I went shopping for my birthday and bought some maternity clothes!!


Unfortunately, I've been pretty sick, but this last week was much better! Hopefully the end of this first trimester will continue to bring less sickness!


Brandon and I were able to get some good work done in the apartment this weekend. Fall is here, and we are excited for our new homey home!






We absolutely love our red kitchen!











We are very excited about our new bookshelf!We also a new curtain in our guest bathroom.


I am also taking these pictures with my new Nikon 3100 SLR camera that my amazing husband gave me for my birthday!! It is something we were wanting to have before we have kids, so the timing this year was perfect!!


This blog has taken us through engagement, our wedding and newly married life, 3 overseas trips, and 3 apartment and moves. Now, we will journey through pregnancy and the many experiences of having a child.

Our good Lord continues to teach and mold us through each step of this journey and we couldn't be more thrilled for this next chapter in our lives!

Thank you for journeying with us!!


For You created my innermost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." --Psalm 139:13-14

1 comment:

Brendon and Staci said...

Oh man this almost made me cry! I think I did cry the night you told us haha! I am just so so happy for you guys! I'm thankful for all the pictures you posted of your new place too. I love all the colors you guys chose. I can't believe we are exactly a month apart. You are already such a cute mama!! We love and miss you guys so much!! ~ Staci