Monday, July 27, 2009

New Job!!

Brandon and I are SO excited for a new job opportunity that I will have this coming fall!

I got a position as the new 8th grade English/Journalism teacher at
Riverside Christian Middle School!!

I spent the last year substitute teaching there so I am already very familiar with the students, principal, and the way the school functions. I am so thankful that I believe this will greatly help in getting comfortable with having my own classroom and students.

This has been a goal of mine that I have been working towards for quite some time now and I can't believe it is all coming together.

According to my mom, :) here is one of the best parts of the job . . .

I grew up Blue and Gold and am a proud graduate of Clovis High School.
Our motto at Clovis High is
"Once a Cougar, Always a Cougar"
and surely enough, Riv. Christian is Blue and Gold and their mascot is a Cougar!!!
I am excited to be a part of this school and to be a Cougar once again. :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

We are so excited for you also! Yeah Andrea :) You know I am here for you in whatever way I can be! I can't wait to hear your teacher stories!! Love you sis!

The Hofschroer's said...

Congrats Andrea! That is such great news!