Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduation #1

Memorial Day weekend was a busy one for us. Brandon had an incredibly long 3 day baseball tournament he had to work and I traveled up the Clovis to spend time with my mom and celebrate the graduation of 2 of my closest girlfriends Jennae and Kristin!

These girls have worked so hard and I am so proud of all their accomplishments at Fresno State! They are 2 proud Bulldogs and I can't wait to see where the Lord guides each of them and the amazing passions and gifts He has granted them!



Congratulations girls! I am soo thankful for you and how we have been able to stay so close amidst the distance these past 4 years! I cherish both of your friendships more than you know!

My mom and I also were able to enjoy a wonderful weekend together. My poor mama was so afraid that once I was married we would not get to enjoy time like these together, but I knew we would and for that I am so thankful!

After graduation we enjoy an amazing lunch that was topped off with huge chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Thanks Mom!!!

Then Brandon and I got back into Riverside about the same time Monday night and were too exhausted to cook, so we took advantage of the generous gift cards given to us from the Woodcrest Swim Team and enjoyed a wonderful night out at The Olive Garden!




2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks fun! Gift cards are great for date nights huh?? Can't wait to see you...less than a week from now!

Deena Burns said...

hey girl,

im so glad that you have been able to go home and see momma as much as you have i feel a little guilty being right down the street. how great for your girlfriends and your bro to graduate.
love mom2