Friday, November 14, 2008

OurWedding

October 11, 2008

We can not believe that our wedding is over and done with. We feel so overwhelmed and blessed by all the events and of that day itself. It all went so smooth and we enjoyed every minute of it.

It was a beautiful day and we so enjoyed every one that was able to make it and be a part of it with us. We believe we had the best Bridal party ever! We are so thankful to them and to our families who have stood by us through it all and were so willing to be such a significant part of our day!

I absolutely love being Mrs. Andrea Burns! Not quite use to the new name but I know I will be soon!! :) Being married gets better each day. We are having such a great time! I am so blessed by my husband. I could not be more thankful.

Here are some pictures that some people took that day. We can't wait for our pictures from Tyler, so hopefully we will be posting those soon! Enjoy!


I absolutely loved my bouquet!

My mom was making me cry. It was such a special day for us.

my gorgeous Bridesmaids! Love you all!

Sister!! Ashley and Rylan came all the way from Wisconsin to be with us. We are so so thankful they did. It would have not been the same without you there. Our thanks are not enough. Love you!

Mamas!

Photo By Laura Moore

Mr. and Mrs. Brandon Burns!!!!!!

My precious flower girl Katie

Photo By Laura Moore

Photo By Laura Moore

Photo By Laura Moore

Some great girlfriends!!!!
Photo By Laura Moore

My beautiful Maid of Honor!!!

I just realized that there was only one picture of Brandon and I!
I will be posting more!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks Sister!! I would have walked there if I had to...I would never have missed it:) Thanks for making me a part of your special day. It truly was beautiful and so much fun! So when do I get to be an auntie???!!! :) :) :)