Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Leavin, On a Jet Plane!!




Our first journey is going to be quite an exciting one! Wednesday evening we are leaving with 4 other faithful servants from our amazing church, First Baptist Norco, and seeking the wonders of South East Asia! Brandon and I have traveled the country on separate trips several times before through ISP, so we are very excited to finally join together and serve on the same team! Brandon and I see this as a start to not just a summer adventure but a start to a lifestyle that lies heavily on our hearts. We desire to share the love and grace of our Heavenly Father for those who have not heard.
Please PRAY for us while we are gone! We will return July 24th.
We should be able to post updates frequently, so be checking!
Here is a picture of our amazing team who we have the pleasure of serving alongside.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Miss you already!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck andrea. can't wait to see you on 0/08/08:)! enjoy your trip i know that you and brandon will do a lot of good:)
love you!!!!

Ashley said...

Praying for you both. Hope your flight went well and that you made it there safely. Can't wait to read your first update. Love you both!

Anonymous said...

i dont get it what is that prayer thing that you were talking about that woke you up?

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear from both of you guys. I am excited to know He has been drawing you both so close to Him through time in the Word and with the team. I am praying for continued spiritual strength, and physical strength too:) and for chances to speak His name to those you meet. You are a light in that dark nation.
I miss you both, and its not gonna be the same tonight at youth. I do love my neighbors hehe, you two!
Love Kat

Anonymous said...

I am praying for continued healing Flicka. I know He is your Great Sustainer and Comfort.

Anonymous said...

It is great to hear you are feeling better Andrea. I have been thinking of you. I know the Lord is using both of you guys to be a light to them. When you get back, I'd love to hear about some of the M's and how we can keep praying for them. love you both, Kat