Saturday, May 19, 2012

Currently Reading

 I am really excited about the books I am currently reading! I don't do very well at reading more than one book at a time, but so far it has not been too bad!! These are all wonderful reads that I highly recommend, so I thought I would share!
This is for my Women's Accountability Group. We just started it, and it is quite dense and incredibly rich! Contentment is a topic that always seems to hit at the depths of my soul. The first chapter has completely convicted my heart, but I am so thankful for it and for the amazing women I get to flesh this out with!
This is for our new Sunday School class! Even though we aren't parents yet, we are gaining amazing wisdom that has already been very helpful in my teaching and in spending time with the wonderful children at church!

I am slowly reading through the Hunger Games series with my creative writing class (10 seventh grade boys!). We absolutely love it! I am reading it all outloud so that is why it is taking some time!

This is one of MANY classics I have yet to read! This is my choosen novel for the summer. I hope to read at least one new classic a year. Brandon and I would love to see the play as well!

No comments: