Friday, February 18, 2011

My Sweet Valentine

My hubby did the sweetest thing for me this year for Valentine's Day. We first enjoyed a great night away in San Diego on Sunday night to Monday (we had it off from school!). Monday was a beautiful day down there, and we so enjoyed a wonderful and relaxing day away from the craziness.

So then we get to school on Tuesday and he had a great surprise! During my lunch Brandon has his creative writing class. So when I got back to my classroom, I found this!




All his creative writing students helped him and signed my board!


Brandon always finds a new way to fill me and show me his love. This one was so special because he said he wanted our students to see the love we have for one another and how he is willing to show that. I just love the thought and effort and time he put into it!
Me and my wonderful Valentine! Thank you love! You made my weekend!!

1 comment:

karis baker mooney said...

AWWW! That's so cute!!! Good Job Brandon! =)