Friday, December 31, 2010

Dinner Party!

I was so excited to try our families special ronies and sauce this week since my mom gave me a new pot for Christmas to make it in! Since it takes all day to make, I decided to make a fun dinner party out of it! I never have time to do these things, so I was really excited to have fun with it! My mom is an amazing cook and host and I want to get some good practice in so I can be just like her and provide and serve for my family and friends.
Here was my table and little encouragement cards that I made for each guest.
The sauce!! Soo good!! It cooked all day and made our apartment smell amazing!
My beautiful guests!

My sister even came and joined us!
Twinkie friends!


It was a really enjoyable evening topped off with a great new cheescake I made as well! I love these girls and so many more that attend our church and was happy it all went well!
I hope we get to do it again soon!

No comments: