Friday, October 2, 2009

Birthday Celebration

I know this is a bit late, but I enjoyed such a great birthday(Sept. 22nd)!

My birthday was on a Tuesday, therefore I was at school. Well my students were the sweetest and totally made my day. I got sang "Happy Birthday" to every class and they wrote all over my board. I was so grateful for their kindness. I even got some treats!! Though it made for a crazy day, it was fun.



Brandon gave me specific instructions for when I got home from school. He set out 3 outfits and I was to pick one. :)



He took me out to Victoria Gardens and we enjoyed a great evening out and a fantastic dinner at P.F. Changs! One of my favorites!




Then we got to celebrate again on Sunday with my amazing in-laws. Paul made a fantastic dinner and Chase made me the sweetest cake!! It was very special and quite tasty!



Thank you for all your birthday wishes!

No comments: