Saturday, September 27, 2008

Showers, Showers :)

Well the wedding fun has definitely continued!
I have enjoyed some amazing showers! One given by Deena. my mom came down for that which was really nice. Ashley we missed you! But Skype was awesome!!


My beautiful bridesmaids Kat, and Staci

Mommy and I

Our wonderful friend Shawnte

And then my mom's Sister and cousin threw me one and Deena came up for that one too!!
Jeannie and Aunt Shari, the wonderful ladies who planned the shower!

Stephanie and Jill, my cousins

Auntie Rhonda, Amy and Ashley!

The adorable apron that Jennae made me!

My beautiful bridesmaids, Jennae, Kristin, and Stacy! We were missing our Kristi!

We have been so blessed by these showers! Thank you to everyone who was involved and who came!

Amidst the wedding craziness, it was also my birthday! Brandon and I got to celebrate by going out to P.F Changs for my birthday dinner. We had never been there before and we absolutely loved it!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i love seeing your wedding shower pics...it looks like you guys are now ready for the marriage part! :)

but question for you: how do you know shawnte hines???

Ashley said...

Looks like all your showers were a lot of fun! Glad I could sort of join in at the one!!! You both look great! Can't wait to see you and share in your special day! I am working on my speech:)